ORDER & DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR
PC & START READING NOW FOR $12.90
(no software needed)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD - A PAPERLESS PERSONAL NOTE
WHAT THIS BOOK OFFERS
PART ONE - THEORY AND INCENTIVES
1. ICT IS CHANGING OUR WORLD TOWARDS PAPERLESS
2. THE EVOLUTION OF ICT: PAPYRUS TO ELECTRONIC MEDIA
3. IMPROVED QUALITY OF LIFE AND WORK - WITH ICT
4. KEYS TO FREEDOM
5. WHY PAPERLESS IS BETTER
6. ADDRESSING CRITICS OF THE PAPERLESS OFFICE
7. PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH WITH PAPERLESS JOY
8. ICT IN PERSONAL LIFE
9. ICT AND RELATIONSHIPS: PROCEED WITH CAUTION
10. FIRST COMMITMENT, THEN FREEDOM
11. PAPERLESS EDUCATION
12. PAPERLESS TELECOMMUTING & VIRTUAL,DISPERSED TEAMS
13. PAPERLESS PROS AND CONS FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES
14. GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT AND HEALTH THROUGH PAPERLESS ICT
15. BECOME A DIGITAL LIFE ARTIST
PART TWO - PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION
INTRODUCTION TO PART TWO
16. ADOPT & SUSTAIN PAPERLESS PRACTICES
17. PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR GOING PAPERLESS
18. HOW TO STAY COMMITTED WHILE ENJOYING PAPERLESS FREEDOM
19. SPREAD THE PAPERLESS WORK PHILOSOPHY
20. STAY TUNED TO THE FUTURE
For those who read paper books:
For those who read ebooks on KINDLE:
you tired of lengthy commutes?
Would you like to
reduce your costs?
Would you enjoy getting your work
done from some other location?
Would reducing the
clutter in your life be a good thing?
Would you like
to become more environment friendly?
Is working less
while becoming more efficient a good thing?
you have answered YES to any of these questions, then
Paperless Joy is a book for you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
George Dimopoulos has become known as the Paperless Professor since his office is virtually 100% free of paper. He uses Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to perform traditional paper-based work practices electronically. He shares his over ten years experience with how to transition to, and use paperless practices to become more productive and flexible.
The paperless office has also been highlighted by
Johns Hopkins University.